hot writing micro niche

Monday 21 November 2016

LATE PROF.MILLS SPEAKS FROM THE GRAVE AHEAD OF THE POLLS!


Image result for Mad. Naadu Mills

Mad. Naadu Mills, the wife of the late Prof. Evans Fiifi Atta Mills has revealed to her sister about a nightmares she always have every night. According to her, she said I saw my late husband Fiifi in a white long cloth crying.

And when “I asked him why he is crying, he told me to go and campaign for the flag bearer of the New Patriotic Party Nana Addo Danquah Akuffo Addo in Central region.
So that his sudden death will be investigated. And also told me his death was not natural because of that he doesn’t have peace in where he is now. Please I'm begging the good people of the Central region to pray for the soul of my late husband Prof.

Evans Fiifi Atta Mills.The above statement has gone viral in the social media platform though, the family of Mrs.Naadu Mills and late President Mills’ families were yet to issue any statement to deny or confirm it as at the time of filling this report.

No comments:

Post a Comment