hot writing micro niche

Monday 5 December 2016

COAFS DRUG BEST TO FIGHT HIV/AIDS, DIABETES-CEO OF COA HEALTH CARE.

Image result for Mr.Samuel Ato Duncan

Mr.Samuel Atto Duncan,the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of COA Health care who has now discovered HIV drugs which is yet to be approved by AIDS Commission has Challenged herbalists to learn more and do more research before coming out with drugs.

According to Dr Duncan, government has given much of its power to traditional medicine practice council and food and drug authority to regulate their rules but most of the herbalist ignore those sectors and do their own thing and this is why government hospitals refuse to prescribe traditional medicine for their patient thinking that, there is no scientific prove attach their drugs.
He stated this in an exclusive interview after the launch of his new Discovery drug called COA FS which boost the immune system to fight diseases like HIV, diabetes, BP and others.

He has therefore called on the Ministry of health and food and drug authorities to start scrutinizing those quack herbalists so that a lot of life can be saved.

2 comments:

  1. Great work.
    I'm impressed.

    More grace.
    Hope to be part of this great achievement as a physician.
    Continue the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from me and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr. Omola cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr. Omola because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr Omola on email   dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348118116254

    ReplyDelete